About Me



Hi my name is Ryan and this is my aunties cat I am 12 years old. I like to play rugby. I go to Kaitao intermediate and I am in Room 3 accelerate academy and my teacher is Mrs Donaldson. I like soccer, rugby, pool. I like rock music and comedy songs. I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers.These are some of my mates names James, Tristan, Jim, Sam, Toby, Andrew, Tayne, Taiwera and Retia. I am in Solomon house we have My Teacher as the house leader so its cool. I played soccer for a club for 3 years my favourite foods are kfc, subway, bk, mcdonalds, butterchicken, burger fuel. I like to play computer games like enkrona, learn to fly,shopping cart hero and here are some game sites like www.addictinggames.com, www.max games.com, www.miniclip.com, www.armourgames.com, www.aq.com and www.albinoblacksheep.com they have some funny stuff and pranks etc and these are some really good websites. I like playing on my psp. I mostly play midnight l.A remix and I also like playing tekken6. My home town was Tauranga then I moved to papamoa then I moved to Ngongotaha then I moved to Rotorua. I'm moving to Aussie My cousin lives in australia and I think were gonna go live by them. I have 3 dog's one's a golden lab.